Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 5 of Fast

WT: 192lbs
BP: 142/90

  MUCH better day today.  No much for headaches anymore.  Thank GOD.  I was able to work and focus on it.  The only downside is I have nose like a blood hound.  I can smell a bag of doritos being opened clear across my office.  It kinda sucks at times.  Fortunately the hunger phase has also ended.  I can see and smell food without salivating and wanting to eat.

   And the really nice thing about fasting is I have more energy than I should.  I didn't sleep well last night, woke up almost every hour, but in spite of that, I had lots of energy at work.  However, when I walk around I sometimes have to catch my breath.  My mouth sometimes taste like I liked a sewage drain too...  Not much I can do about that.  It usually passes after a while though.

   I've also bought a 4L jug of distilled water.  I've read somewhere that it might make the toxins stage pass faster.

  Anyways, it's all looking really good here.  BP going down, weight going down, head feeling better...  I can handle this.

And yes - my BP IS getting better for those who are worried.  It's come down to the levels it was when I checked it on Thanksgiving.  I'm hoping it'll go down even further.  120 or less would be nice.

Cadmanz onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment