Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 2 of Fast

Wt: 202.5 lbs
BP: 171/93

    Ugh, finally near the end of the second day of the fast.  The headache has gotten progressively worse as the day goes on.  Sleep wasn't too bad last night, but the pain was still there while I was sleeping, albeit I was getting migraines at night the week before anyways, so that means little to me as it is.  However, I can't use any drugs to assist.

    Tongue has gone white, and there's a crack down the middle of it.  From what I've read this is normal.  One more day and the glucogen should be completely exhausted.  I'm hoping by Sunday or Monday the pain will receed and I'll feel worlds better.... one can hope.

   Here are some interesting links on fasting;


 

 http://www.vegsource.com/articles/goldhamer_high_pressure.htm

Anyways, I'm going to kick back on the couch the rest of the night and relax.

Cadman signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment