Tuesday, July 30, 2013

4 more days...

Morning all,

   So last night, we take our king sized mattresses to my grandmother's place and spend the evening with her visiting for a few hours.  By the time it was close to Cassidy's bed time we left.  I grabbed a few things from Wal Mart and made my way home.

   The last two weeks have been crazy with packing moving and stuff, as you know.  So last night I simply relaxed on the couch with a glass of wine and watched an episode of Without a Trace.  No other moving stuff at all.  My wife and I DID sign up with welist.com so we can put our house up on the market on Saturday.

  From what I've been hearing, houses are selling pretty quickly in Calgary.  Hopefully we can price it right so it moves quickly, AND we can take a good downpayment for our new house with us.

   I've been looking at 24' trucks driving around Calgary.  I think I can handle that... I hope so. LOL  I guess we'll find out in a while.

   Sorry I'm out of theological thoughts today.  Most of my thinking is on what needs to be done next to get ready to sell.  Fixing, cleaning, and all that fun stuff.

Love you all, and be well!

Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment