Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The extra long weekend

   I'm back at work today but am absolutely beat, fried and sizzled.  I literally spent all the long weekend working on the house and dealing with my daughter who seems to be at her worst possible behavior right now.

   I don't know if it's the stress of the move and all the changes going on around her, growing pains, lack of sleep, or what it is, but she is the most aggravating person to deal with right now.  Someone took my nice sweet easy going child and replaced her with this demon possessed creature.  She has had more discipline in the last 3 weeks than in the 2 years we have had her put together.  If she got paid for her time outs, she'd get a nice cheque cut by now.

  So aside from that...  Our house looks pretty spectacular now.  We haven't had it look this clean, tidy and put in place in years.  So much has been packed away in our storage and even taken over to my grandmother's storage.  Once the house sells we'll review all our crap and decide what we want to sell.  There is simply just too much STUFF.

   All that being said, I'm much too burned out to write much more than this right now.  Hopefully a day away from my house and my daughter, I'll have something of more substance to write tomorrow.  In the meantime, I just hope the house sells quickly.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment